Do you know that thousands of websites such as yours are hacked on a daily basis?
What do you need to know about cyber security:
- Cyber security is about protecting your computer-based equipment and information from unintended or unauthorized access, change, theft or destruction.
- Good cyber security can enhance the reputation of your business and open up new commercial opportunities.
- Most companies now use the internet to do business, to advertise and sell, find new markets, customers and staff, communicate with customers and suppliers, and carry out financial transactions. The internet brings huge business opportunities and benefits. But it also brings risks. Every day there are attacks on the IT systems of companies like yours, attempting to steal your information and money, or disrupt your business.
- You can never be totally safe, but most online attacks can be prevented or detected with basic security practices for your staff, processes and IT systems. These security practices are as important as locking your doors or putting your cash in a safe. You can manage your online security in the same way you would protect any other aspect of your business. With more customers demanding that their suppliers are secure, this is becoming a business necessity.
- Every day, business owners lose sensitive data or incur irreparable damage to their reputation due to security vulnerabilities on their websites that they were not aware of.
- Outdated content management systems (CMS), poorly-coded plugins or design flaws are just some of the vulnerabilities hackers can exploit to gain unauthorized access to your site and, from there, access your private databases and modify your site's pages to, for example, load viruses onto your visitors' computers or display illegal or offensive content.
- Unfortunately, hiring a cyber-security company to perform a security audit of your website can be extremely expensive, often costing several thousand dollars.
- For just a fraction of that price, our company can perform a full vulnerability scan and penetration test of your website and provide you with a detailed report containing a list and description of any security issue found on your site and also provide details on how to fix them.
- Should vulnerabilities be found on your site, you are then free to use our detailed report to either fix the vulnerabilities yourself or hire an inexpensive freelance Web developer to do so.
- (Our typical test time is 2 days).
Complete website Penetration Test & Vulnerability report.
All we need from you is an email with the target address
Theft protection guarantee
We do not enter or hack your website in any way, shape or form. Put your mind at ease once and for all.
So rest assured all your data and secrets will be quite safe. How we work is we look at every way a hacker will try to enter your site, we look at how your website can be vulnerable to attacks. We understand that your website is your pride and joy and downtime can cost you many thousands in lost customers. There is no interruption to your site while we test and no downtime at all. We are an Uk based company and as such we are governed by strict laws forbidding anyone from our company from entering any website without the owner's express permission to do so. In many cases we can warn you in advance that an attack is being launched at your site so you can then take the necessary steps to stop it before any damage is done.
Just hand our report over to your developer and sleep safe, we even include the ways to fix any problems found - it’s all in our report: saving you time, money and mitigating the risks.
All we need is a short email with the web address of the site that you need verified - you just sit back and let us do what we do best.
We might ask for additional proof that you own the domain.
Real-Time Live Hack Map.